I specialize in modern Visual Design methods with a hint of UX Best Practices focusing on maintainability and scalability using modular SCSS based HTML/CSS architecture.
- Highly skilled in creating performant HTML and CSS.
- Passionate about CSS Methodologies and CSS Pre-processor.
- Skilled in creating Component Libraries, Wireframes and Prototypes.
- Knowledgeable about User Centred Design, Accessibility, Performance, Responsive Web Development using Bootstrap framework with a Mobile First approach and Progressive Enhancement.
- Hands-on experience in designing Android apps using the Google Material Design system.
- Advanced user of UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma along with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Axure RP, Invision, MarvelApp, GIT, Visual Studio.
Senior Web DesignerAllthetopbananas.com (UK)
Aug 2017 - Present
- Revamped JobFlurry.com from the ground up based on industry standard job board customer experience.
- Involved in the initial briefing and ideation phase with the customers.
- Designed and delivered wireframes, websites and mobile apps for various external and internal projects to the backend team.
- Offered guidance and support to the design team, advising on improvising core web design principles, best practice and workflow.
- Introduced SCSS and bundling concepts in .Net Core.
- One of the job boards was a finalists for the Best Specialist Job Board at the NORA (National Online Recruitment Awards).
- Designed a grand job board which featured a Social Network platform similar to LinkedIn.
- We Are Purple (JoinedTo)
- The Educator
- The Staff Canteen
- REngineering & RConstruction Jobs
- In-house Recruitment
Graphics & UI/UX DesignerRencore GmbH (UK)
Dec 2016 to Mar 2017
- Worked along with the developers on .Net and Angular platform to design web applications.
- Designed new engaging UI for the upcoming products, both standalone software and online SaaS offerings.
Senior ConsultantCapgemini India Pvt. Ltd. (India)
May 2013 to Nov 2016
- Directly involved in the initial Discovery phase along with the Project Manager and Business Analyst.
- Built prototypes and active creation of Proof of Concepts.
- Designed logos, newsletters, presentations, brochures, etc.
- Part of the Phase-1 panel for conducting candidate interviews across the whole Mumbai area (India).
- Successfully delivered an Intranet Portal across a span of 1 year for two countries.
- Pivoting role in the initial design phase of India's first 4G network devices purchase platform.
- Key player in the design migration from native HTML to SAP system with one of India's largest Power suppliers.
- Designed presentations and brochures to represent Capgemini Business Unit in Gartner Symposium IT XPO.
- Sab Miller
- Gartner Symposium IT XPO
- Unilever Ltd
- IFFCO UAE
- GASCO UAE
- Tata Power
- Reliance India Ltd
Senior AssociateAccenture Services Pvt. Ltd. (India)
May 2011 to Apr 2013
- Designed and managed web pages, landing pages and microsites.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of online Web projects.
- Work directly with the Business Group, Brand licensees, Country Internet Managers, Change Management Team, SDL translations team, etc on a day to day basis for online content management and updates.
- Summit Award, Quality of Solution Award and 5 times Star Performer of the Month.
- Successfully implemented 4 new ideas with a cost saving of approximately $20,000.
- Partly involved in the design and launch of the new Search module by Philips and User Reviews module for Ukraine.
- Attended in-house expert training on Team Support and Working, Client Interactions, Way of Working, Business and Value creation, etc.
- Conducted inter-team training.
- Philips Digital Services
- Procter & Gamble
Software EngineerOneUp Arts Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Oct 2010 to Apr 2011
- Partially involved in the design and development of Photo/Video upload module and online ticketing process.
- Built HTML newsletters.
- Partly involved in the IPL (Indian Premier League) ticketing microsite.
Junior Web DeveloperPendulum Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (India)
May 2010 to Sep 2010
- Partially involved in the requirement gathering, front-end design and UAT of a Tourism Portal and Complain Management System.
- Designed the ID cards of close to 30 different schools and automated the Photoshop actions to fetch and place the data onto the design.
BE, Computer EngineeringDharmsinh Desai University (India)
2006 - 2010
User Experience, Web Standards, Minimalism, Cooking, Pizza, Liquor Collection, Music, Films.